Best friend quotes for best friends, 2011

Sunday 7 August 2011


best_friend_quotes_008.jpg (550×412)

With Friendship Day just around the corner, people of all ages are looking to express their emotions and affection to their best friends. One beautiful way to do that is sending friends best friend quotes. A collection of some touching best friend quotes is given below:
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walk out.

Walter Winchell
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Bernard Meltzer
Best friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway.

Elbert Hubbard
Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.

Anais Nin
It takes a long time to grow an old friend.

John Leonard
A friend is a gift one give oneself.

Robert Louis Steve
My best friend is the one who brings out the best of me.

Henry Fordnson
Lots of your friends want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

Oprah Winfrey
"Best friends understand when you say forget it. Wait forever when you say just a minute. Stay when you say leaves me alone. And open the door before you can say come in."
Anonymous
Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don't understand."
Robert Brail
"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun."
Charles R. Swindoll
True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."

- Charles Caleb Colton
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend".

Albert Camus
"Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life."

Anon



"Friendship is one mind in two bodies."

Mencius



"If you should die before me, asks if you can bring a friend."

Stone Temple Pilots
"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them; I would be at the bottom to catch them."

Anon



"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

0 comments:

Post a Comment