Is 'Size 0' Jennifer Hudson Going to Far with Weight Loss?

Wednesday 10 August 2011


JenniferHudson-BA.jpg (449×348)
According to Joy Behar, co-host of the ABC-TV show The View, Jennifer Hudson is a size zip (zero).  
After eavesdropping on the singer while she was shopping, Behar heard the sales clerk tell Ms. Hudson that she could fit into a size zero dress.

Jennifer's weight has been the topic of much discussion after she lost 80 pounds on Weight Watchers and has continued her weight-loss with celeb trainer Harley Pasternak.

“Instead of saying I lost this or that, I [say I] feel like I gained 10 years of my youth back,” she told USAToday. “I look 10 years younger.”

But is the pressure to stay thin in Hollywood getting to her?

“Being skinny, it’s a job. It’s not easy,” she said recently. “I feel this responsibility to the world now – people are watching, so I have to keep going in the right direction in terms of my weight loss.”

Hopefully she doesn't allow this to become an obsession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment