Sean Kingston sheds 45 pounds since jet ski accident

Monday 8 August 2011

f4c1017bd618057e78a1ed068de52614-seanKingston.jpg (345×345)
Sean Kingston says that he has developed a new lease on life after the jet ski acciden that almost killed him.

Kingston was left in a critical condition following the accident at the end of May, but claimed that he feels better than ever, having lost almost 50 pounds of weight from his former 300-pound frame.

"Actually, I shed like 45 pounds, and I've been working out every day," Kingston told MTV News, about his current state of health. "So I've been really getting my healthiness [together].

"But I got to keep it up and lose more weight. It's easy to gain weight when you're in the studio. That's how it first started out but I'm cutting all that out."

"I don't eat after 6pm, and then I really just do the treadmill. I feel a lot better," he added.

The singer also said that he is no longer on any pain medication, and now feels ready to gat back to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment